12 designer red wine glasses with carvings and grindings, 100% made in Italy ecological quality crystal.
Drinking is a simple gesture that each of us makes every day that can be made even more pleasant by using glasses and glasses
capable of transmitting an emotion
This is what happens with this proposal of 12 glasses for red wine
with alternating deep glossy carvings
with opaque hand-
, with wide and structured lines, dedicated to those who want sophisticated solutions for the prestigious, luxury
and style mise en place
Designed and cared for down to the smallest detail
with a refined and elegant design
that enhances the transparency and brilliance
of the material, it is the latter that plays a fundamental role in the creation of the line: the industrial ecological crystal
and ultra-clear, is the only one 100% workable for engraving, cutting and grinding.
It also complies with high ethical and environmental standards and is made with the attention to detail typical of the craftsman. The result is a high quality made in Italy product
, to experience quality and beauty in a complete way.
The characteristics of the industrial ecological crystal:
- Transparency : the most transparent of the crystal glasses
- Brilliance : a unique brilliance given by the purest raw materials
- Resistance : extraordinarily resistant to breakage, each product undergoes 7 quality tests
- Dishwasher safe : tested for over 4000 uses in professional dishwashers
- Sonority : pure and vibrant sounds, like the best crystal
- Ecological : 100% recyclable, produced with respect for the environment
The production service takes place in total respect of
through the use of electric ovens, with 0% polluting bleached agents and 0% emissions
into the atmosphere.
The energy used, in fact, is clean energy
, derived from biomass power plants, photovoltaic panels or geothermal energy.
Furthermore, the purest raw materials
make it possible to obtain a 100% recyclable
service is available for molds, cut glass production and size of pressed and blown products.
Contact us for more information by filling out the " Request information