Block with 3 kitchen knives, high quality article made in Italy. Block 3 knives : minimum assortment for your kitchen:
- Bread knife: the only one that will have the serrated blade. It can also be used for dry fiber desserts such as tarts.
- Meat and cheese knife : knife with multiple uses, with this normally large knife you can cut all meats, but also cheeses and vegetables.
- A thousand uses : known as the straight paring knife, it is the wild card of the kitchen. Strictly with smooth blade and centered tip ideal for small cuts and indispensable for the preparation of meat and vegetable dishes as well as being perfect for peeling and peeling.
The blades are obtained by laser cutting from sheets of special cutting steel which allows a very high quality of the blade (fine and ordered grain size without forging). Made with a full tang, i.e. the blade is a single piece that crosses the entire handle, they have the surface finish of the sandblasted blade.
Produced entirely by hand in small quantities . The heat treatment also includes sub-cooling at -80 ° C to ensure maximum cutting capacity and duration.
Versions with Plexiglas handles are suitable for dishwashers because all our Plexiglas handles are subjected to a special stabilization process which makes them suitable for dishwashers. The block is also made of Plexiglas and can be washed in the dishwasher at a low temperature (max 40 ° C), but hand washing is preferable. Produced with high quality cutting steel, they can be put in the dishwasher only in the Plexiglas handle version, but it is good to be informed about the possible consequences:
1. the dishwasher causes any object washed in it to age quickly.
2. the more quality cutting steels are, the less stainless they are.
3. the blades may be stained with small reddish spots or large bluish halos:
to. if left to drain or dry in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the washing water is rich in iron
4. good hand washing and careful drying after washing are the secret to keeping your knives at their best.
5. Hand washing and immediate drying are MANDATORY for knives with handles in horn, wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with aggressive detergents or water at temperatures above 60 ° C.
- grift blade
- weight: 720 gr.
- stainless steel blade,
- handle: ice plexiglass.