High quality upholstered chair with graphite or mink lacquered steel base and leather or fabric seat; handcrafted in Italy.
More and more often in today's homes the living area, kitchen and dining room
merge into a single, large open space. For this reason the dining chairs must no longer have a merely functional character, but must also have an aesthetic value and harmoniously match the rest of the furnishings.
Tagata is made in Italy with a mink or graphite lacquered steel base,
padded seat covered in fabric, velvet or leather.
Tagata is the result of simple materials, which combined with a sinuous and elegant design give life to a product with an original design, perfect for any environment. Available with different seat coverings:
- Palma PA15 mink fabric seat;
- Palma PA7 graphite fabric seat;
- seat in Palma PA13 rope fabric;
- Palma PA57 heat-treated fabric seat;
- seat in graphite V7 velvet fabric;
- seat in black V8 velvet fabric;
- seat velvet fabric V13 cord;
- seat in mink V15 velvet fabric;
- premium leather seat P401 white;
- premium leather seat P408 rope;
- P424 graphite premium leather seat.
All the fabrics used
are pleasant to the touch and keep the colors unchanged over time.
For cleaning, do not use alcohol or abrasive and / or corrosive products. It is recommended to use only neutral products.
Being an article made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans;
offers ample possibilities for customization
as regards the type of coating and structure. In fact, a vast collection of fabrics, leathers or eco-leathers to choose from is available. For advice and / or personalized quotes, contact us using the "Request Information" form.