Tel. 0541 623760 from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
  • 0
  • 0

6 Rectangular Placemats in Pvc and Polyester with Patterned Design - Berimo

Code: BERIMO1
£ 79,95 £ 108,37 -26%
VAT included
- +
Material
Pvc and polyester
Delivery time
7/10 working days
Lenght (cm)
50
Depth (cm)
35
Viadurini Kitchen

American placemat made of pvc and polyester with design pattern, 6 pieces.

The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.

This American placemat is characterized by the particular print that allows you to customize your table with taste and refinement, recreating unique mise en place. Made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester, it is soft and flexible while at the same time giving resistance to wear and stains thanks to the material as it does not have fibers that can absorb like classic fabric placemats. . Quick and easy to clean using a simple damp cloth. Ideal to use in any situation to embellish your table quickly and easily, reducing time and space to a minimum and at the same time giving notes of joy to the table. It can also be used outdoors, but avoiding any direct contact with the sun.

Recently viewed products