6 Washable American Placemats in Pvc and Polyester Patterned - Belita

  • Code: BELITA1
£ 140,41 £ 167,79 -16%
Material Pvc and polyester
Delivery time 7/10 working days
Lenght (cm) 50
Depth (cm) 35

American placemat made of pvc and polyester with a modern pattern, 6 pieces.

The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.

This placemat is characterized by the particular geometric print which, in addition to giving a modern and refined design to the table, gives the product excellent resistance to wear and impermeability to stains as it does not have fibers that can absorb like the classic fabric tablecloths. .
Ideal to use in any situation to embellish your table quickly and easily, even outdoors for outdoor dinners and lunches, while avoiding direct contact with the sun.

Made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester, it is soft, flexible and easy and quick to clean using a simple damp cloth.
Products that might interest you
Email Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • Piva IT 04187360401
  • Tel.+39 0541-623760 (21 phone lines)
  • mon-fri 8.30-17.00
  • Via del pino 21 - 47822
  • Santarcangelo di Romagna (RIMINI) Italy
  • info@viadurini.co.uk
  • +39 373 9005839 & SMS/WHATSAPP