Agra wall clock in wood, made in Italy
Agra is a clock where forks, knives and spoons come to life on the surface making it an alternative and original piece of furniture to decorate the walls of your kitchen.
The perfection of the workmanship and the details, the care of the aesthetics, the reliability of the product and the seriousness of the service are the values that expert Italian artisans follow to create products of excellence and design. The use of little-known wood essences and the constant search for improvement and high quality are elements that distinguish this watch. It is made by reinventing in a modern way the classic wooden inlay, an ancient technique made of time and dexterity. The procedures provide for thin wooden sheets 6 tenths of mm to be chosen one by one based on the characteristics of the vein and the color best suited to the specific product being processed. The wooden sheets are cut so as to obtain small pieces, which are then joined together by hand, like a puzzle, and finally the panel is perfected by hand.
Agra is available in two sizes and three different colors used on different types of wood:
- L40 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 40cm.
- L50 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 50 cm.
- Cold: white, black, light gray and dark gray ash wood and dark gray and light gray bolivar essence. The edge is in black ash and the hands are in natural aluminum;
- Warm: light and dark Sienano wood, wengé and ash-colored lati essences. The edge is in wengé-colored lati, hands and numbers are in natural aluminum;
- Color: dark brown bolivar wood finishes and brick, orange load bolivar, bolivar pale orange and yellow and red ash. The edge is in wengé-colored lati, hands and numbers are in natural aluminum.
The ash is compact, resistant and at the same time elastic. It is widely used in natural but also dyed, enhancing both the vein of the material and the brightness of the color. The lati is a hard, compact and elastic essence from tropical West Africa, difficult to use dark stain. The bolivar is a wood with a sober, elegant essence, without knots or evident veins, with a delicate and silky appearance. The Sienano is a precious wood of African origin, strongly characterized by thin parallel veins, regular, in contrast, in shades from gray to yellow.
Embellish your walls and add personality with this watch from the unmistakable design made in Italy. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.