Tel. 0541 623760 from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
  • 0
  • 0

American Design Placemat in PVC and Polyester, 6 Pieces - Romio

Code: ROMIO1
£ 79,95 £ 108,37 -26%
VAT included
- +
Material
Pvc and polyester
Delivery time
7/10 working days
Lenght (cm)
50
Depth (cm)
35
Viadurini Carpets

American placemat made of pvc and polyester with geometric design, 6 pieces.

The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.

This placemat is characterized by the particular geometric print which, in addition to giving a modern and refined design to the table, gives the product excellent resistance to wear and impermeability to stains as it does not have fibers that can absorb like the classic fabric tablecloths. . Ideal to use in any situation to embellish your table quickly and easily, reducing time and space to a minimum and at the same time giving notes of joy to the table. Made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester, it is soft, flexible and easy and quick to clean using a simple damp cloth.

It can also be used outdoors, avoiding any direct contact with the sun.

Available colours:
  • turquoise;
  • Grey.

Recently viewed products