Low bathroom stool in Hi Macs with storage shelf.
Entirely made of Natural Acrylic Stone - Hi Macs®
with storage shelf. Equipped with two practical handles, it is ideal for use under water or in SPA and Hammam! Maintenance tips
Acrylic stone par excellence: with the right care Hi Macs® looks wonderfully young even after years.
If you are looking for a high quality, long lasting and resistant material, Hi Macs® Natural Acrylic Stone is the right choice. This material does not absorb dirt and is durable, making it easy to care for. To benefit from the exceptional quality of this product for many years, here is some simple but useful information for maintenance:
- Daily soiling: Hi Macs® is a completely homogeneous material. As it is non-porous, it can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth, sponge and mild detergent. For all surfaces with a matte finish it is even possible to use an abrasive cream of those available on the market in complete tranquility. In this case, to keep the appearance uniform, it will be good to rub the entire surface each time with the damp sponge.
- Tougher dirt: Product may form more resistant to dirt due to food coloring, tea or fruit juice. These stains can be easily removed with a bleach (do not leave on for more than five minutes). Next, wash the surface with a generic detergent of those available on the market, and then with clean water. Matte surfaces can also be treated with an abrasive cream. Nail polish can be easily removed with a specific product (acetone-free) or with an abrasive cream.
- Acid cleaners : Some cleaners contain acids (e.g. methyl chloride or acetone). These should not be used to treat Hi Macs® surfaces. However, if a product of this type accidentally comes into contact with the material, immediately clean the surface with plenty of soapy water, to avoid the formation of permanent stains.
- Burns : small burns or nicotine residues can easily be removed with a traditional abrasive or sponge. Should this lead to a slight opacification of the glossy finish, the gloss can be quickly restored using a fine-grained abrasive sponge.
- Edgy objects : for Hi Macs® adapting to the needs of everyday life is child's play. Especially pointed and sharp objects can, however, leave cuts or scratches on the surfaces. Small cuts and scratches can be self-repaired with little effort. In case of particularly deep cuts, contact a specialized laboratory.