Clivio wall clock made in Italy
Clivio is a perfect clock for decorating the walls of your kitchen thanks to the cutlery drawings above. An original idea outside the traditional schemes to beat the time in a lively and playful way.
It is made by expert craftsmen who choose, cut and assemble by hand the natural materials with which it is made. The use of beautiful and little-known wood essences is among the distinctive features of this watch made in Italy. It is made by reinventing in a modern way the classic wooden inlay, an ancient technique made of time and dexterity. The inlay procedures provide that thin wood sheets 6 tenths of mm are chosen one by one based on the characteristics of the vein and the color most suited to the specific product being processed. The wooden sheets are cut so as to obtain small pieces, which are then joined together by hand, like a puzzle, and finally the panel is perfected by hand.
Clivio is available in two sizes and three different colors used on different types of wood: Measurements:
- L40 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 40cm.
- L50 x P3 x H40 cm; diameter 50 cm. Colors:
- Cold: white ash and black ash wood essence. The edge is in black ash and the hands and numbers are in natural aluminum;
- Warm: oak wood and wengé-colored lati essences. The edge is in wengé-colored lati, hands and numbers are in natural aluminum;
- Colors: light gray ash wood and violet érable essences. The edge is in white ash and the hands and numbers are in natural aluminum.
The ash is compact, resistant and at the same time elastic. It is widely used in natural but also dyed, enhancing both the vein of the material and the brightness of the color. The lati is a hard, compact and elastic essence from tropical West Africa, difficult to use dark stain. The oak is made from the finest oak wood and has always been widely used. The érable is made from the finest trunks of maple and is dotted with eyelids. These are the water droplets imprisoned inside the young spring fibers that imprint the characteristic little circles on the material after sudden frosts.
Add value to your interior with this watch made in Italy. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.