Set of colored ethnic dinner plates, porcelain and stoneware 18 pieces.
This service takes up the exotic charm of Morocco and its once imperial city of Marrakech.
Each guest is given a different color from that of all the others, to symbolize the philosophy that everyone participates in conviviality in a different way.
The patterns characterize each dish give life to an original, unconventional and multicolored table.
The end result is that of a table banned as a colored mosaic
, just like those that characterize Moroccan culture and art.
Why choose the combination of porcelain and stoneware?
- The service consists of 6 flat plates, 6 soup plates, 6 fruit plates.
- 6 table seats in 6 decorations / colors different from the other covenants of the same set
- Made of stoneware and porcelain
- Flat plate: Ø 27 x h. 3 cm
- Deep plate: Ø 20 x h. 5 cm
- Fruit plate: Ø 19 x h. 2 cm
- Can be used in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe
It is a studied and significant combination: the perfect mix between functionality
The distinctive features of fine porcelain such as elegance and lightness distinguish the flat plates and fruit plates, with a white color with decal decoration.
Finally, the soup plates are extremely functional thanks to the material used: the thick and resistant stoneware maintains the warmth of hot pasta dishes such as soups and soups and facilitates their service. The enamelled surface enhances the colors of the table.