Colored plates in porcelain and stoneware serving 18 table pieces.
A fusion style, fresh, summery. This service takes us to Japan
with the texture of flat plates and in the Mediterranean
with plain fruit, an interesting and engaging mix able to put the mood on the table thanks to the intense shades of blue.
The alternating patterns and colors that characterize each dish give life to an original, unconventional and multicolored table.
Why choose the combination of porcelain and stoneware?
- The service consists of 6 flat plates, 6 soup plates, 6 fruit plates.
- 6 table seats in 4 decorations / colors different from the other covenants of the same set
- Made of stoneware and porcelain
- Flat plate: Ø 27 x h. 2.5 cm
- Deep plate: Ø 20.5 x h. 5 cm
- Fruit plate: Ø 19 x h. 2 cm
- Can be used in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe
It is a studied and significant combination: the perfect mix between functionality
The distinctive features of fine porcelain such as elegance and lightness distinguish the flat plates and fruit plates, with a white color with decal decoration.
Finally, the soup plates are extremely functional thanks to the material used: the thick and resistant stoneware maintains the warmth of hot pasta dishes such as soups and soups and facilitates their service. The enamelled surface enhances the colors of the table.