Curved paring knife and block together, valuable items made in Italy. Each single strain is equipped with 4 powerful neodymium magnets that allow you to join them, simply by bringing them closer, using the magnetic force. They can be composed and reassembled as and when you want, buying the knives you need from time to time and updating the collection as your needs change.
Curved paring knife : without it you cannot peel, clean, engrave and scrape. Mainly intended for fruit and vegetables.
The blades are obtained by hot forging with a hammer, once the only way to guarantee a good cutting quality (the blows of the hammer break and order the molecules of the steel) today are very appreciated for their beautiful and elegant appearance. Made with a solid handle, i.e. the blade has the tang hidden inside the handle, they have the surface finish of the satin blade. Produced entirely by hand in small quantities and without division of labor, those who initiate them finish them: on each blade you will find the initials of the craftsman who made them. The heat treatment also includes sub-cooling at -80 ° C to ensure maximum cutting capacity and duration.
The versions with Plexiglas handles are dishwasher safe because all our Plexiglas handles undergo a special stabilization process which makes them dishwasher safe. Produced with high quality cutting steel, they can be put in the dishwasher only in the Plexiglas handle version, but it is good to be informed about the possible consequences:
1. the dishwasher causes any object washed in it to age quickly.
2. the more quality cutting steels are, the less stainless they are.
3. the blades may be stained with small reddish spots or large bluish halos:
to. if left to drain or dry in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the washing water is rich in iron
4. good hand washing and careful drying after washing are the secret to keeping your knives at their best.
5. Hand washing and immediate drying are MANDATORY for knives with handles in horn, wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with aggressive detergents or water at temperatures above 60 ° C.
- blade 7.2 cm
- weight: 245 gr.
- stainless steel blade,
- forged with full cornotech handle.