Service of 6 saucers and 6 cups for appetizers or aperitifs, with a modern and colorful design in colored stoneware. Service consisting of
- n.6 Appetizer / bread plate 16x12x2 cm
- n.6 Oval cup 10.5x7.5x6 cm
It is a collection with an artisanal
taste, with sculptural forms
and soft curves
, inspired by the aromas and colors of spices
, capable of bringing authenticity back to the table and rediscovering ancient traditions.
From the design adaptable to all foods and all environments, capacious and predisposed to gourmet decorations
, the service is made even more unique by the exclusive colors
that recall the raw materials and natural authenticity of the different territories, with their typicality and processing techniques . Strengths
- Quality : the multifunctionality of the products and the careful study of shapes, colors and materials, allow you to create a unique mise en place capable of bringing multiple experiences with taste and style to life.
- Design : it is an eco-friendly line with bright and bright colors , able to marry with every occasion and to be used for every meal of the day. The modern and elegant design gives life to practical and functional articles, extremely versatile.
- Originality : the irregular shapes, the decorations with imprecise brushstrokes and with a speckled effect finished and painted by hand and the antiqued edge, highlight the rustic and earthy style of the collection. Every difference between one piece and another is to be considered as an additional characteristic of value and personality, making each piece unique.
- Functionality : each item is stackable , allowing a saving of space, and the design with slightly raised edges allows to better contain food and reduce chipping.
- Versatility : the products have been specially designed to adapt to any type of food and environment, so that they can be used both for appetizers, first courses, second courses or desserts, giving space to imagination and creativity.
- beige ginger : a bright and particular color, able to adapt both to the most classic and traditional environments and to the most modern and demanding ones. Color plays the decisive role in the set: a spicy root tip with a modern flavor meets the warm and brilliant nuances of ocher touches, elevating the classic style of the composition.
- anise blue : the color of the ocean and the sea breeze that blends with the immensity of the sky, for a mise en place that wants to surprise and highlight tasty ideas in the kitchen.
- cumin gray : a natural and spicy shade, with a vintage reference, reminiscent of healthy and genuine cuisine and the charm of tradition, for the equipment of those who love simplicity.
- chilli red : a spicy and fascinating color capable of enhancing the soft and persuasive lines of the dishes. An attractive and deep hint of red for compelling individual touches in serving.
: Technical features:
- The firing temperature at 1240 ° makes the stoneware material extremely robust and solid, which allows its intensive and long-lasting use.
- The vitrification given by an enamelled coating also cooked at 1240 °, makes it a product resistant to thermal shocks and breakages, durable and hygienic , and prevents it from absorbing humidity and odors.
- The decoration, as well as the shaded effect edge, are hand-painted and give a touch of originality and value , making each product a unique piece .
- The decoration is made before cooking: it therefore remains under the enamel, so as to remain unalterable over time and perfectly dishwasher safe for endless washes.
- All items comply with EEC regulations for products that come into contact with food.