Contemporary design hot water radiator Brick by Scirocco H
A project inspired by an affective image shared by everyone. Multiple combinations of colours for the development of modular elements, both horizontally and vertically. Like a construction game, the elements combine, joining, depending on the available space and the required thermal perfomance.
- Heating core formed by a battery in aluminum sheeting and outgoing and return tubes in copper
- Cover in pre-formed steel sheeting
This product includes
- Heating battery
- non thermostatic valve and lockshield valve
- Exhaust valve
- Wall brackets
- In the modular components version it is supplied with connection kit
- Valve, corner holder and internal radiator hydraulic links, hidden by the cover
- Maximum pressure in use: 5 bar
- Not available for single tube installation
- Each item is supplied with a template for the centre distance between thevalves and the position for wall fixing
- Minimum distance of pipe outside wall: 20 mm for copper, 23 mm for multilayer
- The heat is transferred by convection, the cover is not radiating
Brick is available in different colours. View the colour chart and enter the code of the desired colour in the appropriate box.
The installation of Brick for compositions B, C, D and F is prohibited in colum type central heating systems ( e.g. apartment block) where the calibration and balancing of the other terminals fitted in the same standpipe cannot be carried out.
The transparent hanger is not included. If you want it, ask us a quotation and write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.