6 Elegant washable designer placemats made of pvc and polyester with black or gray pattern.
The placemat is undoubtedly the most practical and fast solution for those who want to embellish their table with taste and color without using the classic tablecloths but preferring materials that clean quickly and allow you to set the table in a simple and rapid way without ever neglecting the appearance aesthetic and decorative.
represents the perfect union between beauty and practicality. Its structure is made of 87% PVC and the remaining 13% polyester which allows the product to be completely non-slip
and waterproof, as it
does not have fibers that can absorb any stains such as classic fabric placemats. What characterizes the product is certainly the high quality printing that allows you to complete the table with taste and elegance.
Thanks to the materials from which it is made, it is soft and flexible, ideal for use during lunches and dinners with friends even outdoors (avoiding direct contact with the sun). Quick
and easy to clean
using a simple damp cloth. Available colors