Table fork '500 set of 6 pieces, valuable item made in Italy.
Table fork : it is supplied with the knife of the '500 series. Made with a half tang, i.e. the blade enters the handle for a few centimeters, they have the surface finish of the sandblasted blade.
Made entirely by hand in Scarperia, Italy, in small quantities they guarantee great quality and attractive prices.
Version with 304 stainless steel handles suitable for the dishwasher . They can be put in the dishwasher, but be aware of the possible consequences:
1. the dishwasher causes any object washed in it to age quickly.
2. the more quality cutting steels are, the less stainless they are.
3. the blades may be stained with small reddish spots or large bluish halos:
to. if left to drain or dry in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the washing water is rich in iron
4. good hand washing and careful drying after washing are the secret to keeping your knives at their best.
5. Hand washing and immediate drying are MANDATORY for knives with handles in horn, wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with aggressive detergents or water at temperatures above 60 ° C.
- blade 10 cm
- weight: 516 gr.
- smooth stainless steel blade,
- handle: stainless steel
- half tang fork.