High quality stainless steel bread and cake knife, Made in Italy. Bread knife:
the only one that will have a serrated blade. It can also be used for dry fiber desserts such as tarts.
The blades are obtained by laser cutting from sheets of special cutting steel which allows a very high quality
of the blade (fine and ordered grain size without forging). Made with a full tang, i.e. the blade is a single piece that crosses the entire handle, they have the surface finish of the satin blade. Produced entirely by hand
in small quantities and without division of labor, those who initiate them finish them: on each blade you will find the initials of the craftsman who made them. The heat treatment also includes sub-cooling at -80 ° C to ensure maximum cutting capacity and duration.
The versions with Plexiglas handles are dishwasher safe
because all our Plexiglas handles undergo a special stabilization process which makes them dishwasher safe. Produced with high quality cutting steel, they can be put in the dishwasher only in the Plexiglas handle version, but it is good to be informed about the possible consequences:
1. the dishwasher causes any object washed in it to age quickly.
2. the more quality cutting steels are, the less stainless they are.
3. the blades may be stained with small reddish spots or large bluish halos:
to. if left to drain or dry in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the washing water is rich in iron
4. good hand washing and careful drying after washing are the secret to keeping your knives at their best.
5. Hand washing and immediate drying are MANDATORY for knives with handles in horn, wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with aggressive detergents or water at temperatures above 60 ° C. Measurements:
- blade 23.29 cm
- weight: 129 gr.
- stainless steel blade,
- handle: riveted white plexiglass