Buffet or appetizer / aperitif service consisting of stand, tray and box in white porcelain, 3 pieces. Service consisting of
- n.1 Square stand 25.5 x 25.5 x 14.5 cm
- n.1 Sweet box 15.5 x 15.5 x 8 cm
- n.1 Tray 31 x 31 x 3 cm
The high quality porcelain service
was created to decorate the table with refined beauty and romanticism, suitable for those who wish to create refined mise en place with an elegant and creative soul.
Its peculiarity is given by the marked aesthetic refinement, enriched by the refined edges with relief decorations and hand-pierced hearts
that enhance the dishes making the table glamorous and classy.
Each object has its own expression inspired by a baroque style design
, full of romance and sweet memories.
By combining the purity of the white of the service with the trendy colors of the textiles or accessories, you can create a mise en place able to amaze guests and create a suggestive atmosphere. Strengths
- Quality : the selected raw materials allow to create high quality porcelain products.
- Design : it is an eco-friendly line embellished with elegant embossed decorations and hand-pierced motifs.
- Originality : what makes these porcelains so unique is the unusual language of its shapes with sinuous contours and brilliant surfaces with translucent white, superbly decorated.
- Versatility : from breakfast, to happy hours, from lunch to dinner, the products are captivating solutions that lend themselves to multiple uses and combinations that can be adapted to any environment, whether classic or contemporary.
: Technical features
- The double firing at 1280 ° of the precious ceramic body gives the porcelain maximum strength and a special translucent white glaze brilliance.
- Each item is embellished with romantic relief decorations and exclusive perforated designs on the edges, handmade by master craftsmen.
- The products are resistant to abrasion, thermal shock and suitable for use in microwave ovens.
- All items are guaranteed for infinite washes in the dishwasher .
- The production complies with the European standards ISO 6486-1, respecting people's health and protecting the environment.