Service of coffee, tea and breakfast cups with teapot, sugar bowl, milk jug and raviera, elegant porcelain design, 22 pieces. Service consisting of
- n.1 Sugar bowl: 300g / 11 cm
- n.1 Milk jug: 22 cl / 11 cm
- n.1 Theiera: 1000ml / 18.5 cm
- n.6 Coffee cup: diameter 6.3 x H 5.6 capacity 9 cl, saucer 11 cm
- n.6 Tea cup: diameter 8.5 x H 7 capacity 20 cl, saucer 15 cm
- n. 6 Breakfast cup: diameter 11.6 x H 6.8 capacity 34 cl, saucer 17 cm
- n.1 Raviera: 24 cm
"A well-designed shape should excite by its naturalness, be understood in its clarity and simplicity."
Experience the culture of the table made of authentic emotions, reflected in a pure white, choosing between creative and exciting styles, among harmonious shapes in fine porcelain that this service offers.
It is a proposal of articles that cleverly combines tradition with the modernity
of lines and its aesthetics, thanks to the continuous research
of products and concepts, to always guarantee a safe and valuable choice.
Each product is the result of research into style and the creative genius of exclusive designers, to then be completed by prestigious accurate manufacturing and constant and careful quality controls. This is how objects with a refined aesthetic taste and refined details are born, which express a strong personality combined with a modern functionality. Natural charm
and sculptural elegance in relief
are the keywords of these creations in bright white porcelain and an artistic relief decoration. On the one hand, an attractive design with multiple shapes, on the other the charming country-inspired decoration. Strengths
- Quality : the multifunctionality of the products and the careful study of shapes, colors and materials, allow you to create a unique mise en place capable of bringing multiple experiences with taste and style to life.
- Design : it is an eco-friendly line with ergonomic shapes.
- Functionality : each item is stackable , saving space.
- Versatility : the products have been specially designed to adapt to any type of food and environment, so that they can be used both for appetizers, first courses, second courses or desserts, giving space to imagination and creativity.
- Translucent and smooth white
- The dishes are produced with selected Limoges raw materials: a high-quality hard-paste porcelain with ancient eighteenth-century origins. The high-quality ceramic mixture is composed of 50% kaolin while a double firing (1000 ° temperature for the "biscuit" and 1380 ° for the glazing of the product), give the porcelain maximum strength and a soft shine .
- Porcelain is strong and durable and is guaranteed for endless dishwasher washes .
- The kitchen accessories for cooking are suitable for use in microwave and traditional oven .
- The resistance to abrasion, thermal shocks, space-saving stackability, the long-lasting brilliance of the enamel are some of the characteristics of high quality , to choose products with confidence.
- The use of innovative production techniques , the use of uniform lead-free enamels and precious raw materials free of harmful substances, allow to obtain reliable quality standards. All dishes are produced in compliance with the provisions on eco-management, environmental protection and health, with ISO 9001 - ISO 6486-1 certificates.