Freestanding bathtub in cast iron with painted feet
Freestanding bathtub entirely in cast iron, internally enamelled in 2 mm titanium and painted externally with a wide range of colors, complete with feet also in decorated and colored cast iron. Bathtub that represents the pinnacle of luxury. Bathtub available in different sizes, choose the one that suits you best!
IMPORTANT: External finish of the tank available in different chromatic variants, view the color chart and indicate in the appropriate box the code of the color you want.
Blue Night 5022 finish not available.
Note: It is possible to customize the feet, to receive the customized feet request a quote from: email@example.com
- Faucet and drain excluded
What are the advantages of enameled cast iron tubs? Lots!
Here are the main points:
• They are an ecological product. Unlike acrylic, enameled cast iron is a green solution.
• Used more and more in environments where hygiene, durability and performance requirements take on the utmost importance, cast iron tanks are excellent for counteracting bacterial proliferation.
• Ideal for a relaxing and healthy bath. Cast iron is a non-flammable material that does not emit any toxic gas or smoke in the event of a fire.
• Compared to other materials - such as acrylic and iron - cast iron absorbs annoying water and bathroom noises to the maximum.
• Solid and unalterable over time. Unlike acrylic, cast iron tubs have a high resistance to multiple factors; fire, shock, and chemicals.
• Economic. The cast iron keeps the water temperature unchanged and constant.
• Easy maintenance . The glazed surface is smooth and compact. This is why it does not retain limescale and is easy to clean.
100% EU production - 25 year guarantee